Moscow, June 20, 2015
This trip offers the unprecedented opportunity for participants to work with Maestro Vladimir Gorbik and the Podvorye choir for a four-day workshop in Slavonic sacred choral music as guests of the Podvorye.
Limited FULL SCHOLARSHIPS for tuition costs are available with letter of recommendation from parish priest. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and submissions.
PRELIMINARY TOUR SCHEDULE:
- Tuesday September 1 – Arrive in Moscow
- Wednesday September 2 – Welcome Breakfast; 10am-4pm Class/Rehearsal
- Thursday September 3 – 9am-6pm Class/Rehearsal
- Friday September 4 – 8am-2pm Class/Rehearsal; Optional Afternoon Excursion
- Saturday September 5 – Optional Morning Excursion; 2pm – 5pm Rehearsal; Sing All Night Vigil
- Sunday September 6 – Sing Liturgy; Farewell Luncheon; Optional Afternoon Excursion
- Monday September 7 – Depart Moscow
Airfare, visa expenses and excursion fees excluded. Additional details forthcoming.