Материалы 17 января 2015 г.
Суббота перед Богоявлением.
Прмч. Зосимы Сщмчч. Александра, Стефана и Филиппа пресвитеров (1933). Сщмч. Николая (539-540) (VI) (800) (1285) (1818) Мониторинг СМИEnglish Edition![]() [News] The Holy Synod of the Russian Orthodox Church made the decision to establish this monastery in 1904. It was founded with the blessing of St. John of Kronstadt, who even marked this place with a cross on the photographs that had been shown to him. Some of the saint’s personal things are on display at the museum’s exposition. Српска верзиjа |
Новости 17 января 2015 г.
|